Monday, June 20, 2011

Death of the hair pigment!

So, I was plucking some grey hairs last night.  I know, I know, you pluck one and two grow back.  Blah, blah, blah.

Whilst plucking, I realized two things:

1) Unless I intended to stay up all night, this was a futile effort.

2) If I did stay up all night, I'd be bald by morning.

I remember the first grey hair I found.  I was 28 years old. I cried.  Kids truly do give you grey hair.  E was just starting to become more of a teenager, rather than a child; and now that I've had H, my grey hair count has doubled.

They grey hairs used to just congregate around my ears, like lightening bolts.  Now, though, they're attacking my hairline in the middle of my forehead.  The tides are turning.  I'm not admitting defeat just yet, but I am certainly losing the battle against the grey hairs!

Tomorrow, I'm going to buy hair dye.


No comments:

Post a Comment