Tuesday, June 21, 2011

F U Skinny Cow!

I love coupons.

I found a coupon for a free Skinny Cow single serve ice cream.  My mum said that Skinny Cow is really great, so I thought "Fantastic!  I can try it for free!"   Wrong choice.
I got the Chocolate Fudge Brownie single serve.  Don't get me wrong, it tasted great!  But now, I'm regretting every. single. bite.

I am itchy head to toe.  My lips are swollen.  I'm on the verge of sneezing my face off.  I've taken a Benedryl, but I'm not sure that it's working.  My lips have reduced about 2%, but I am itchier!

I read the list of ingredients,  but as far as I can tell there is no Yellow no. 5 or Tartrazine in it.  But I'm obviously having an allergic reaction to something in it.

I want to peel my skin off!  ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment