Thursday, March 3, 2011

I am CRAZY!

Oh my god!  PMS and anxiety just do not mix!


Yesterday I literally felt crazy.  Every fibre of me was nutso!  On top of my daily 40mg of Celexa, I had to take a Clonazepam.  I was shaking, irrational, crazy, manic, all over the page, sensory overload... bonkers.  Thank goodness for prescription drugs!

I suffered from Post-partum depression.  At 2 months post-partum, I finally went to my doctor for help.  He started me off on 10mg of Celexa.  We eventually worked our way up to 40mg.  It was a long road to find a happy medium.  I would still have some situational anxiety, so he prescribed me some Clonazepam.  Some days Celexa is just not enough.  Some times I will take 2 Clonazepam.  I get totally fucked up for about an hour and then I crash.  The high is awesome... the come-down, not so much.

My doctor, whom I generally dislike professionally, told me that he would put me on Celexa longer than the generally prescribed 2 months for post-partum depression.  Yeah, he knew I was nuts and should have been on it way prior to having a baby.

I was on Celexa once around 2005-2007.  I was experiencing major anxiety and depression over WhoreFace!  She was ruining my life (but that's a whole other post).  I decided to go off of it, because I hated being numb.  Now... I welcome the numbness!

All I wanted yesterday to be numb!  I could feel the craziness in every cell of my body.  I just did not know how to deal.  Finally, sometime after a 1 am bottle feeding, I calmed down.

Today was a new day.

No comments:

Post a Comment