Friday, April 22, 2011

Did I Really Have to Look Up?!

Why can't I just be in a pissy mood?  Just leave me be!

I asked M to do one thing today.  One thing.  I'd washed 3/4 of the dishes and asked M to wash the pans.  Of course this did not happen.  The sink is still full of water, except now it's cold and the bubbles have faded away.

E, M and I are bored and decided to watch a movie.  I made some selections, as always, based on what they'd love to watch and what I'd slightly like to watch.  All choices were shot down and everyone gets pissy at me when I suddenly don't give a rip anymore.

Do I know if Smallville plays today?  Nope.  Don't really give a shit either.  Oh look, it's on!  Is it new? Dunno, does the scene look familiar as you make silly noises to cover up the dialogue.  Can't hear me over your "la la la's"?  Well, shut it and listen to me.  So, it's my problem that I didn't want to look up at the date listed on the synopsis because M doesn't know the date.  He should at least know it's the 20-something, since my birthday was on the 19th and that was several days ago.  But you know, I'm the only one in this house blessed with deductive knowledge.

I always have to follow after M or E to look for whatever they're looking for.  If it's not on the surface, it's lost forever... whatever it may be.

GUH!  I'm so tired of this.

I need a panic room!  Just so I can get away and be alone in the quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment