Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Festivus!

This is me airing my grievance!

Today, while it was puking down snow, E, H and I were walking through the parking lot at Safeway.  We were walking behind a truck that kept stopping for people.  We ended up catching up to him and passing him.  He wanted to turn left, but we were in his way.  His brakes squeaked one last time.  I looked up to see an exasperated look on his face and his hand fly up in annoyance.

So yeah.  I was supposed to wait for him to pass while we got sticky, wet, cold snow dumped on us.

Instead of giving him a dirty look back, I just smiled and politely waved to him my thanks for being so "patient".

So my grievance is: DUDE!  Lighten up!  You're in a crowded parking lot, in a snow storm, 2 days before Christmas... really... this is expected.

Happy Festivus, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment