Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Hate You Pampers... and Hilary Duff!

I just did what every mom loves to do at 4am.  Change crib sheets!  It was super fun to do in the dark while H watched.  Now she's wide the eff awake!  She won't go back to sleep.  I've been struggling to get her back to sleep for the last hour.  I'm out in the living room blogging while I see if she'll sort herself out and go back to sleep, because it's evident that I cannot strong-arm her into it.  12 hours protection, my left nut!



It smells like perfume out here.  I'm so wildly allergic.  I've been popping Advil like it's candy to try and keep the inevitable migraine away.  It's "Wrapped With Love" by Hilary Duff.  One of E's lovely friends (I truly mean it when I say "lovely". This girl is so sweet and kind.) gave her a bottle of it for her 13th birthday, yesterday.  It smells super nice when it's in the bottle.  Not so much when eight 13 year old girls douse themselves in it.



So I want to send a big "FUCK YOU VERY MUCH!" out into the universe to Pampers and Hilary Duff!

okthxbai


.

No comments:

Post a Comment