Monday, December 27, 2010

Have you seen this hot sauce?

I must have missed the prohibition notice.  A couple of months ago, Chipotle Tabasco sauce disappeared from the shelves in my town.  Not a single grocery store, gas station, department store, outlet, etc has this hot sauce.

It's my favourite hot sauce.  Steak just doesn't taste the same without it.  Bleh.

This is reason #45,659 why I dislike small town life.  Don't get me wrong, most days I love it, but when you have to drive 4 hours away to the next town to see if they have hot sauce, well, that just borders on redonkulous!

I often order things on-line.  I haven't purchased underwear in this Province in about 4 years.  I either order it on-line, or wait until we take a big shopping trip to the next Province over.

Back to the hot sauce.  Seriously, I do not know why my town suddenly does not carry Chipotle Tabasco.  The Tabasco website assures me that this product does indeed still exist.  My town is just Chipotle-less.  BOOO!

Great... now I want steak... and new underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment