Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Road Rage!



I love messing with people when I drive.  I have a pretty lead-filled foot, so I'm no pansy when it comes to the speed limit.  The sign says 90 km/h, I'm doing about 103 km/h.  I LOOOOVE driving in Alberta, because the speed limit is 110 km/h.  So that means you do 140 km/h!  HA HA HA!

But I digress.

So, when people feel that I'm being "too slow", you know driving 13 km/h over the speed limit, when they go to pass me, I'll speed up even more.  Essentially, I'm making their idiot move more difficult.  And when they start driving like a dink in front of me, you better believe that I'll be passing them.  When you play a game of cat and mouse, you better make sure that the mouse isn't smarter than you... or crazier.

I swear like a sailor anyhow, but the second I get behind the wheel, I could make Sharon Osbourne blush.  I'm surprised that my baby's first word wasn't "jackass" or some variation of "fuck".

I used to drive a Toyota Prius.  That was fun, because people assumed that I drove like a tree-hugger on a Sunday.  Little did they know (as well, little did other Prius drivers know) that Priuses drive like a rally car; you just have to have the balls to drive like a rally car driver.  Every time M or I would be at the Toyota dealership, the salesmen would comment about how they'd see me "bombing around town".  

I love to drive.  I'm an aggressive driver.  It lets me get out many a frustration.  I blast the music too loud, curse and swear at the idiots in the other cars, and I've only ever been in one minor parking lot fender bender... it was more like a bumper kiss.

**Disclaimer** I actually tone it down when the kids are in the car... well, not the swearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment