Sunday, November 7, 2010

To Binge & Purge or to Ignore Food

I've always been "chunky".  Since having my baby in Feb 2010, I've become "jolly".  I literally jiggle like a bowl full of jelly.

I am the least un-motivated person with the best of intentions.  I have bought countless workout DVDs.  I even have one that is still in the package.  I do the video once, maybe twice before I forget that I own it.  When working out to the DVD, I make sure that I am alone, and still then, I am utterly embarrassed.  I am wildly uncoordinated.  I literally come out with an injury every time I vacuum.  It's like a full-body contact sport.  If I ever played football, I'm sure that it would be fatal.

I like to walk, but I live in the sticks on a dirt road, with lots of wild life.  I can't help but picture having to out-run a grizzly or a cougar (no joke) and pushing the stroller like a mad-woman.  So, I fear the walk.

So, with exercise pretty much vetoed, all I have left is diet.  I'm a snacker by nature.  I eat small meals, but the snacking gets to me.  I also looooooooove cheese.  It's my kryptonite.  Cheese goes straight to my ass and belly.  I love veggies, but feel hungry 35 seconds after eating them.

So with healthy eating nearly impossible... I've decided that I should take up an eating disorder.  I don't like to throw up, so I guess anorexia is the answer.  I've always wished I had an eating disorder, but never had the motivation to stick to it.  I've tried both as a teenager.  When I was in college, I simply could not afford to eat, so I ate once a day.  I had the most rockingest body ever!  I want that back.

I think I'll take up mild anorexia.  My morning Coca-cola, since I don't drink coffee.  Then water until supper time, where I can eat whatever.

It's not healthy, but I don't care.  I don't have the time, the money or the patience to do this the healthy way.  I have a 40lbs goal.  I will keep a journal.  Weigh myself every morning.  When the 40lbs goal is reached, I will return to normal, without the snacking.

Here's to ignoring food... mostly.

No comments:

Post a Comment