Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dear Christian Louboutin,

The pair from my dream
I love your shoes.  Like srsly.

I often dream of your shoes. Just the other night I dreamt about Blake Lively and a pair of cobalt blue pumps.  I was wearing the shoes.  Blake Lively died suntanning on a beach.  It was gross.  The shoes were awesomesauce.  I digress.

There is a pair of shoes that I want.  Guilaine crepe satin flats.  In black.  I can only find hot pink ones online.  I did see a pair of them at the Christian Louboutin store at the Palazzo in Las Vegas in summer 2009.  Sadly, they weren't in my size. :(  There was a white pair, though.  I tried them on.  They just weren't the same.  I don't think that you make them anymore. :(

Please, I want these shoes.  I will literally do ANYTHING for a pair of these.  In black.

If somehow you can make this happen for me, I swear that I will never ever ever take them off.  I'll wear them all day long, I'll sleep in them, I'll shower in them, I'll swim in them, I'll run a marathon in them, I'll space walk in them, I'll sniper someone for you in them, I'll give birth in them, I'll beat up Jimmy Choo for you!

Sincerely,
Cheri Loo Who (proud Christian Louboutin Wallis mary jane owner, future Christian Louboutin Guilaine crepe satin flats {in black} owner)
The hot pink nuh-uhs
Just not the same in white
My beloved desire









Hello, Wallis, my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment